Friday 17 September 2010

Skin Master rejuventation System at Med Spa Royal Tunbridge Wells Skin and Laser Clinic

Just got back from Corfu where I celebrated my 48th birthday at an all inclusive hotel, (too much vino and food). Lazing back in the sun, factor 50 applied to my face I often looked like Casper the ghost but relaxing back I dreamt of being a Six Million Dollar woman and if you are about or near my age, you'll remember there was once a six million dollar man who had been rebuilt!! So on my return to the UK, I decided I have to loose weight, get fitter and keep up my beauty treatments, boy do I feel I need them at the moment.

I booked a Skin Master Skin Rejuvenation System at the Med Spa Royal Tunbridge Wells, after my facial treatment for my pigmentation on my forehead was so successfully removed.  I felt dehydrated, the wine and whisky on holiday had dehydrated me and I generally felt a little washed out after swimming in the sea everyday.  So I needed a kick start to get me going, let's just say in many ways.

Always a friendly warm smile greets me when I go the Med Spa Clinic and was asked to go upstairs to one of the treatment rooms.  Laying down and swathed in a warm towel I was pleased to relax and lay back.  Natasha the therapist explained about the SkinMaster Rejuvenation System and how it would be carried out, I was completely new to this treatment so was really interested and of course most of all what it was going to do for me? It sounded exciting, intriguing and somewhat mesmerising.  I'd never seen a machine or the attachments that were on it before, they were certainly different. 

So here goes, soft warm bubbles engulfed my skin as my face was cleansed, soothing sponges removed the bubbles and then my face was gently exfoliated, a beautiful aroma filled the room when a peel mask was applied.  Cooling, chill out time as I laid quietly whilst it was left to work.  It wasn't on for too long and once removed Natasha started up the SkinMaster machine and it's difficult to describe but the hand held tool was like a small scraper you would use to remove wallpaper, (trust me I have a great imagination, don't panic, it felt great)  It was gently moved over the whole of my face, it felt wonderful like it was removing the top layer and getting rid of all the unwanted dead skin cells.  It didn't hurt but tingled as it slid along the sensation was unusual but pleasant.  I can honestly say my skin felt brilliant! Afterwards my skin did feel like it was glowing and then I thought "Oh dear I am going to look like a red beetroot when I leave!" but no sooner as those thoughts had come Natasha was applying a cooling oxygen face mask.  "ohh, it was so lovely, incredibly cooling, I thought boy I have gone to heaven". 

Chilled to the brim, I had been cleansed, exfoliated, purified, toned and thoroughly spoilt where facails go but this was not the end of it. Whilst the mask dried Natasha massaged my arms, a deep massage, I was thinking "ohh, Ahh", but I needed a real good destress and that's exactly what I was getting. I thought, please don't let me snore if I fall asleep, that would be terrible but I managed to stay awake (only just).  A tightening effect of the mask left me thinking in anticipation, what's going to happen next?

After the oxygene mask was removed a muslin enzyme mask was laid over my whole face apart from a breathe hole for my mouth and some peeky bits for my eyes. Another nozzle was put on the machine and this seemed to be pulsating and purifying  at the same time, pushing antioxidants deep into my skin, (only know this because I asked Natasha), it puffed and seemed warm but not hot.  My muscles were then toned and Natasha fisinished off with a fabulous neck and face massage.  It was devine, she then put on some vitamin c cream and a suncream and final moisturiser.

"Wow, Wow, Wow!" I absolutely loved it and my fears over a beetroot face were unfounded.  I was glowing but in a way I have never felt before, I've had lots of facials in the past at other places but this had to be the top champagne version. I used to do alot of TV work so looking good was important to me but having said that I turned up one day to film on Midsomer Murders and they blackened my teeth and put me in old clothes and back combed my hair and blackened my face, I was livid as the filming was at a mansion and I thought I would be glammed up!!!

So I am a bit of a cosmetic proceedure fan, I have had my upper eyelids done and a tummy tuck too. So my continued quest for getting fit and loosing some weight goes on and so does my quest for my beauty treatments.  I need to do something about my wobbly neck? Not sure what yet? Anyone any ideas? Best ask the clinic, they really do give honest answers.  I have had several of my friends go to the clinic now since I reccommended them and I will say they do not take money or give treatments just to make money.  My friend had gone this week just before me and she had said what excellent service she recieved and how honest they seemed and I really do agree. Well Since my treatment my skin really has felt so hydrated, fresh and toned, I am really really pleased with the results, something new to me and I will definately reccomend it for a facial rejuvenation System, the SkinMaster was fab, I've been texting my friends back and I just put love from young and gorgeous :-) that's how it made me feel.

3 comments:

  1. You will receive a private skin analysis with our highly trained and experienced nurses and aestheticians and with our physician, Dr. McLaren. Each consultation includes a thorough evaluation to arrive at an optimal treatment plan for your skin, and your lifestyle. We will answer all your questions and discuss our recommendations with you in detail.
    Best med spa
    Best med spa Lexington KY

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, nice post. Well what can I say is that these is an interesting and very informative topic. Thanks for sharing your ideas, its not just entertaining but also gives your reader knowledge. Good blogs style too, Cheers!

    - The med spa boston

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great blog about the Skin Master rejuventation System at Med Spa Royal Tunbridge Wells Skin and Laser Clinic, really very useful blog for us. Thanks for sharing the such a nice blog with us!!

    Laser facial resurfacing tunbridge wells

    ReplyDelete